One other week one other guide dialogue. Possibly we are able to begin a second Techlab Podcast devoted to fascinating books? We acquired some nice responses on the final week’s episode about workforce topologies and we had a very good alternative. So it’s time for the By no means Cut up the Distinction – Podcast.
In earlier episodes, we talked with YP’s about their facet tasks (behind the masks – platform for the hospital to share experiences and Actual-time gross sales dashboard), concerning the YP program itself and taking part in competitions, the BAPC2020.
This time we sit along with representatives of the YP program as a result of they began one thing actually cool. The YP Bookclub. And why do I feel it so cool? As a result of they got here up with a title I wouldn’t consider By no means break up the distinction Authors: Chris Voss Tahl Raz. Chris Voss is a former FBI hostage worldwide kidnapping negotiator and on this guide he takes you contained in the world of high-stakes negotiations, revealing the abilities that helped him and his colleagues succeed the place it mattered most: saving lives.
So, how is that this related to our YP’s in bol.com?
- First, we focus on the concept behind the YP Bookclub and the format.
- After that, we dive into the guide and what the learnings are.
- We join these studying to the day by day job of engineers generally and Younger Professionals specifically. And take into consideration how By no means break up the Distinction – podcast may very well be fascinating for you.
- Priyanka Radja; Software program Engineer • IT – Promoting Assortment Fintech – Supply Freeway
- Chris Langhout; Software program Engineer • IT – Promoting Assortment Fintech – Supply Freeway
Peter Paul van de Beek
Akerman mannequin – 65% of the worth, 85%, 95%. Increments from massive to smaller.
Guide: Socrates op Sneakers